GREDOS IBEX .
promotion season 2021 – 2022
– Gredos Ibex is hunted in the mountains of “Gredos”, Spain centre.
– Hunting is arranged by stalking in Private Game Reserves & National Reserves.
– From 1st October to 30th May.
– A guide will be waiting for you upon arrival to the Madrid airport, to take you to the hunting area.
– Lodging is provided in hotels very close to the hunting area where you can enjoy wonderful meals.
Price 1 x 1 (one hunter / one guide) / pack : US$ 9.000
Included in the price
– 3 Hunting days – 4 nights. – Hunting License.
– Ibex up to 76 SCI. (bronze). – Insurance.
– Airport assistance (Madrid airport) until the end of your trip. -Transportation during the hunt.
– A professional guide and supporting team. – Skinning in field.
– Meals, drinks and lodging during the hunt. – Soft drink and wine degustation.
Not included in the price
Extra Trophy fee :
* Ibex 76 1/8 to 81 5/8 SCI points. (silver) US$ 5.000
* Ibex 81 6/8 to 84 SCI points. (gold) US$ 9.500
* Ibex over 841/8 SCI points. (super gold) Add US$ 220 per 1/8
– International and domestic flights.
– Firearm and ammunition.
– Alcoholic drinks.
– Any tips for the professional hunter, guide or staff.
– Preparation of the trophy for shipping :
. Skull + horns boiled : US$ 140
. Skull + horns, boiled + shoulder skin salted : US$ 275
. Skull + horns, boiled + full size skin salted : US$ 330
– Taxidermy, trophy packing. (contact us)
– Air Freight to final destination. (contact us)
– Filming + movie : US$ 500
– Rifle rental with ammunition : US$ 250 /hunt trip.
– Daily rate observer: per non hunter and day : US$ 350
– Extra hunting day or tourism guide with vehicle : US$ 590
– Barcelona Airport : US$ 450 per trip
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Reservations & Payments
Reservations can be made by contacting Group Ibex Zone, or through your booking agent. A deposit of 50% of the total amount is required to confirm your booking. The balance of the remaining 50% must be transferred to Group Ibex Zone 90 days prior to your arrival.
In case of cancellation the deposit or the hunt cost is forfeited and if the cancellation is for serious personal reasons may be postponed to other dates at the discretion of the Group Ibex Zone.
Risk & Force Majeure
Hunting activities are potentially dangerous. The company and team will apply the necessary measures to preserve the customers’ safety, however they are not responsible for any accident, loss, illness, or physical conditions that might occur during the activity, as well as for any alteration, delay, or cancellation due to climatological conditions or unforeseen circumstances (Force Majeure), and the company won’t accept any extra expense that might arise from such conditions.
Group Ibex Zone draws your attention to the fact that there are certain inherent risks involved in participating in the type of trip sold by us, and that you accept them at your own risk.
It is your responsibility to ensure that passports, visas, travel permits, health certificates, inoculations, or other documentation required for the trip are obtained and are in order. It is your responsibility to meet any additional costs incurred either by yourself, or by Group Ibex Zone on your behalf, as a result of any failure by you to comply with such requirements.
You must advise Group Ibex Zone in writing of any special requests, diet or facility, when you submit your reservation to Group Ibex Zone. If possible, Group Ibex Zone will meet any such requests.
The payment of the deposit or any other partial payment for a reservation on a hunt constitutes consent to all provisions of the conditions and general information contained in Group Ibex Zone’s brochure and price list. The terms under which you agree to take these hunts cannot be changed or amended, except in writing and signed by an authorized officer of Group Ibex Zone.
Things about hunting
All wounded and not found animals (with blood) must be paid for completely. 95% are found it.
If finally the customer decides not to shoot the animal contracted, or the animal the guide is indicating, he will have to pay the trophy fee completely.
The hunting is considered completed when all the trophies reserved have been obtained.